Friday, July 2, 2010

We miss you, Daddy!

Dear Daddy,

Life sure is great here on the Eastern Shore of Virginia! Everyone is spoiling me to no end and showing me all kinds of new things. I've talked to you on the phone a couple of times, but I miss seeing you (looking at pictures and video of you is just not the same). I can't wait until you are out here to go out on the boat and out for walks with us! Here are some pictures we've taken.

Oh, and Mama says she misses you LOTS!

Love, Jackson

This is my favorite chair on the deck :)

Here's me and Mama visiting Grandma Mills. She made me laugh!

Nana and Granddaddy Sterling got a new cat named Oliver, but he just wouldn't let me get a good look at him!

I finally found a way to sneak a peak at that Creamsicle cat.

Mama and me enjoying the sunset!

Jackson's Recent Activities

 Tennis, hockey, Key Club Convention and working out with pals!