Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to School

In case you were wondering, Barrie took over the blog site while I was busy getting ready for school. Well, I've survived a whole week and am loving my job! It's definitely as busy (or even busier) than I expected it to be!

Here are some pictures of my library at the elementary school. It looks better in person. I have kites hanging everywhere.

Hey, I'm no longer a sub!


I have a great office space - it's enclosed, behind the library. It smells nice because I have a scentsy candle on my desk :)

A bulletin board and part of my counter space.

View from behind the circulation desk.

Come check out a book or two!

Story area. I'll read many, many books here!

Jackson's Recent Activities

 Tennis, hockey, Key Club Convention and working out with pals!