Friday, April 16, 2010

Student Teaching Finale!

My (Anna's) last day of student teaching in second grade was on Thursday! What a bittersweet day. Candice brought a cake for the staff during morning recess and gave me a tote bag and art smock with my name embroidered on them. The kids made me the sweetest album with their pictures and notes that nearly brought me to tears. I threw a party in the afternoon with tie-dye cupcakes that were an incredible hit, some fun games, and treat bags full of goodies. I got countless hugs and lots of sweet "I love you"'s and "I'll miss you"'s.

Although I finished my Master in Elementary Ed courses last spring, student teaching was the final step to earning my degree. Hooray!

Mrs. Kelly and and Mrs. Matthews :)

Jackson's Recent Activities

 Tennis, hockey, Key Club Convention and working out with pals!