Thursday, December 15, 2011

Three Years

Our little darling turned THREE YEARS OLD on the 6th! How did that happen?! I love to tell the story of how perfect his arrival was ... I had just turned in my last final exam (I was still in my master's program at the time) around 10 pm the night before and woke up at 5 the next morning knowing that it was THE day. Plus, my Mom arrived from Virginia just 40 minutes before Jackson was born. Just perfect! Our Jackson has spoiled us by being such an easy-going, loving, smart, funny, and cuddly little guy.

Mama's Boy ...


AND Daddy's Boy!

Getting crafty.

Snug in his new robe!

There's a reason as to why this cake has a piece missing. That's a story for another day.

Our sweet blessing of a boy!

Jackson's Recent Activities

 Tennis, hockey, Key Club Convention and working out with pals!